Who is the Worldwide Forgiveness Alliance?
The Worldwide Forgiveness Alliance is a non-profit 501(c)3 tax-deductible organization whose mission is to evoke the healing spirit of Forgiveness worldwide. We declare that “Forgiveness Is the Greatest Healer of Them All”1 and that “Without Forgiveness There Is No Future”2.
To accomplish this far-reaching mission we have set the following goals:
- To establish an International Forgiveness Day in every village and hamlet across the world by the year 2025.
- To bring the curative powers of forgiveness to the elderly, to youth, to chemically dependent and/or abused women, men and children through classes, workshops and seminars.
- To promote the practice of forgiveness as a Life Skill and to develop curriculum, classes and workshops for children, youth and adults of all ages.
- To develop training programs to certify counselors as “Forgiveness Life Skill Teachers.”
- To create forgiveness workshops and seminars in corporations to effectuate breakthroughs and help increase net profits. The benefits of forgiveness training breakthroughs make possible more creative, stress-free and happy job relationships which can increase net profits.
- To promote and publicize the research findings that Forgiveness creates better health, abundance and ease, more joy, greater optimism and hope and lessens depression, stress, illness, disease. Forgiveness also opens one to more lasting, happy, supportive relationships.
- To help develop and conduct further research to quantify and codify the powerful effects of the applied practice of forgiveness in a multiplicity of settings.
- To create entertainment/learning events (Forgiveness Film Festivals, Forgiveness Concerts, etc) in communities around the world.
1 Dr. Gerald Jampolsky
2 Archbishop Desmond Tutu